Retreat: Ananda Dhyana Meditation
Location: Ananda Spa in the Himalayas, India
Duration: 7 nights
Cost: U$ 6,265 (single occupancy)*
Focus: Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana and more
Hotel: Ananda in the Himalayas, India
Ananda is an award-winning luxury destination spa resort in India situated at the Himalayan foothills in Northern India. Located on a 100 acre Maharaja’s Palace Estate, Ananda is surrounded by graceful Sal forests and overlooks the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley. Ananda, one of the best luxury Ayurvedic retreats in India, integrates traditional Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedanta with international wellness experiences, fitness and healthy organic cuisine to restore balance and harmonize energy.
Retreat: Dhyana Meditation
A process of self-realization, the practice of meditation is one of the key tools to help harmonize e mind and tap into the potential of higher consciousness. Ananda’s Dhyana Retreat guides each guest through Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses from the mind), Dharana (focusing of e mental awareness) and towards experience of Dhyana (continued meditative awareness).
→ 07 nights accommodation – Deluxe Palace Garden room (single occupancy)
→ Individual Wellness (Ayurvedic) consultation where required, fitness consultation and tests; ongoing progress checks with Ayurvedic Physician; detailed debrief and lifestyle consultation)
→ Daily morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided
→ 03 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) per night/per person
→ Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool
→ Daily Fitness, Yoga (Beginners & Intermediate), Meditation and Pranayama
→ Vedanta lectures (lectures and interaction daily)
→ Wellness Lectures, Cooking demonstrations, Cultural performances (weekly)
→ Trek to Kunjapuri mountain top and temple (weekly)
→ 05 Personal Meditation session
→ 06 Personal Pranayama sessions
→ 06 Personal Yoga sessions
→ 02 Ayurveda Therapy sessions (Shirodhara, Abhyanga)
→ 04 International Therapy sessions (Kundalini Back Massage (IIa), Reflexology, Amethyst Facial Shiatsu)
→ Transfer from and to the airport Dehradun (Jolly Grant Airport) or from and to the railway station
→ RetreatME package exclusive to Pause to Balance guests (see benefits here)
To upgrade to another room category or extended program to 14 or 21 nights please contact us.
For more information please email us at email@example.com or call +1 971 808 6358
Category Deluxe Palace Garden (single occupancy)
U$ 5,425 per person (From April 16th to September 30th 2018)
U$ 6,265 per person (Jan 1st to April 15th & Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2018)
▪ All Government Taxes are charged additionally and will be levied as per the charges prevalent during the time of the stay. In case of advance remittances, the additional tax amount, if any, will be collected directly at the time of check-out.
▪ Check-In time is 2 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 am.
▪ Early check-in charges: To guarantee a room any time prior to 9 am, 100% of the 1st night charge will be levied. To guarantee a room any time beyond 9 am, 50% of the 1st night will be levied.
+ Confirmation Policy
▪All confirmations are subject to receipt of a credit card authorization form/ wire transfer/Pause to Balance travel company voucher.
▪ The above must be received at least 25 days prior to check-in failing which the reservation will be released automatically.
▪ For bookings made less than 25 days prior to arrival, the above must be received within 2 working days of making the reservation or else the reservation will be released automatically.
▪ Please note that in the case of a credit card authorization the card will only be charged in the event of a cancellation charge, if any (as per the cancellation policy for this package). In the case of a wire transfer the refund will be processed after deduction of the cancellation charges if any (as per the cancellation policy for this package)
+ Cancellation / Amendment Policy
▪ For cancellations more than 25 days before arrival – No Charge.
▪ For cancellations between 7 – 25 days before arrival – 50% of total package price will be charged as retention.
▪ For cancellations between 0 – 7 days before arrival – 100% of total package price will be charged as retention.
▪ No show – 100% of total package price will be charged as retention.
▪ Early check out – 100% of balance period will be charged as retention.
▪ For any amendment in arrival date made less than 21 days prior to arrival and where the length of stay remains the same, 1 night retention will be charged as per packaged booked.
▪ For any amendment in length of stay made less than 21 days prior to arrival 100% retention will be charged for the number of nights reduced.
All individual wellness and therapy sessions are as per e respective programs listed below, however are all subject to change based on assessment/ consultation with Ananda’s wellness consultation.
**All personal yoga, fitness and meditation sessions in case of double occupancy will be provided as combined sessions for both people unless otherwise advised by Ananda’s wellness consultant.